Play the Knave has been exhibited at theaters, libraries, conferences, cultural institutions, and schools around the world.
If you would like to hold an installation at your school or institution, contact Gina Bloom for details.
Past Public Exhibitions:
- Otago University, New Zealand (February 23, 2018).
- Australia New Zealand Shakespeare Association (February 9, 2018)
- Leo and Dottie Kolligian Library, University of California, Merced (April 26, 2017).
- “Digital Exhibits,” Shakespeare Association of America conference, Hyatt Regency, Atlanta, GA (April 6, 2017).
- Clemson University Library (April 3, 2017).
- Notre Dame University (March 22, 2017).
- Viewpoint Gallery, University of California, Irvine (February 21, 2017).
- Basement Gallery, Davis, CA. Co-curated with Ofir Cahalan (February 16, 2017).
- “Shakespeare in American Deaf History” exhibit, Dyer Arts Center, National Technical Institute for the Deaf, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY (January 27-March 4, 2017).
- Student Resource Building, University of California, Santa Barbara (October 21, 2016).
- “First Folio! The Book that Gave us Shakespeare” exhibit, Gallaudet University, Washington, D.C. (October 7-30, 2016).
- “First Folio! The Book that Gave us Shakespeare” exhibit, University of Iowa Libraries, Iowa City, IA (September 7, 2016).
- Film and Drama Studio, Queen Mary University, London, UK (August 5, 2016).
- “Chicago Shakespeare 400,” Northwestern University, Evanston IL (April 28, 2016). [see more]
- Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts, Davis, CA (April 9-10, 2016). Covered by BBC News.
- Blackfriars Theatre, Staunton, VA (October 30-31, 2015).
- “Shakespeare Competition,” Utah Shakespeare Festival (October 1-3, 2015).
- Stratford Festival Theater, Stratford Festival, Stratford, Ontario. Co-curated with Colin Milburn and Sawyer Kemp (August-October, 2015).
- Davis Arts Center, Davis, CA (July 30, 2015)
- IMMERSe Medievalism and Video Games Symposium, Davis, CA (May 2, 2015).
- University of Nevada, Reno (April 17, 2015).
- Digital Salon, Shakespeare Association of America conference, Fairmont Hotel, Vancouver, Canada (April 2, 2015).